SUMMER CAMP TEACHER (ENGLISH NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKER)
British Camp: -We are part of the alliance of the American Camp Association -For almost 9 years, we have held 101 sessions for campers in four countries and created 17 unique programs -We collaborated with the London Museum of Happiness and the Benfica Football Academy -We have created an international team of professionals that takes care of campers 24/7 -We continue to implement our values: safety, development of children and support for Ukraine -The official language of our camp is English.
Details of Position
The main aim of our camp is not only to create a marvellous atmosphere for the kids by organizing exciting unique events, excursions, festivals and quests. For us, it is vital to provide campers with a proper educational process. Every year we create unique programs and academic plans to make the childrens time in the camp useful and unforgettable.
Teachers in the camp are responsible for preparing and delivering 3 hours of engaging English lessons per day due to the materials that we prepare in advance. Also, teachers take part in some activities to provide the campers with an English-speaking atmosphere.
*Minimum employment of 4 weeks
Poland, GRAND KARPATIA SKI & SPA in Zakopane
DATES: 03.06 – 01.08
Poland, HOTEL SIELANKA NAD PILICA in Warsaw
DATES: 02.07 – 29.08
UK, QUEEN’S COLLEGE in Taunton
DATES: 16.07 – 26.08
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please, fill out the form on our website.
– Native Level+ English speaker of English (preferably citizens of the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland and other visa-free countries to enter Ukraine);
– Ideally, must have completed their freshman year of college before the camp season begin;
– Ideally currently working towards a Degree in a field like Psychology, Recreation Studies, Leisure Management, Theater or Performing Arts, Creative Arts, Sports & Health Studies, or a related field;
– Ideally, previous experience of teaching children / young people in a similar or related environment;
– Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment;
– Ability to work as part of a team, sharing resources, ideas and lending support to colleagues as required;
– Ability and confidence to lead as well as participate in activities, such as discos, quiz nights and talent shows;
– Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team;
– Strong desire to work with children in an outdoor setting;
– Motivation to learn and practice new skills.
Salary and Benefits
– Great team
We value trust and competence, which are in first place for us
We have no forbidden topics and excessive subordination
– Social projects are an important component of our activity
Get acquainted with “Camp supports UA”: https://instagram.com/camp.supports.ua
– Salary up to 1400 USD;
– Partial cost coverage of the flight;
– Shared accommodation provided;
– 5 meals per day;
– Medical insurance;
– Lesson plan and teaching materials provided;
– Skills of intercultural communication.