We serve more than 250 schools and universities, and are well-known for our superior quality of services all round.
Headstart Group Ltd. is Hong Kong’s and Macau’s leading English educational institution. We are dynamic, driven and full of energy. We provide bespoke English curriculum development, in-class and after-school English programmes, UK study tour, teacher training and native English-speaking teacher recruitment services for our clients. We view people as the single most important asset of our company. We nurture and develop talent and take pride in driving outstanding performances from our team.
Headstart Group is currently recruiting passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join its 400-member strong teaching community. This is a unique opportunity to become part of an established company that is well-known for its quality of services. At Headstart, we believe ‘a company is as good as its people’ and thus it strives to build a culture that is warm, inclusive and open, and in which staff feels valued, appreciated and supported.
- Full Visa Sponsorship
- Return airfare
- Optional accommodation package
- Overtime payment
- Summer work bonus
- Contract completion bonus
- Referral bonus
- Comprehensive 2 week training programme
- Competitive incremental salary increase
- At least 3-week paid school holidays
- At least 17-day paid public holidays
- Sick leave
- Orientation programme
- Appraisals and career support
- Social network connections and community participation prior to and post arrival in HK
- Opportunity for career advancement to HKSAR native-speaking English teacher (NET) scheme
Successful applicants will have the unique opportunity to work in local schools. He will experience local school culture, system and curriculum. These valuable experiences will put him in a strong position as he considers advancing to the government’s NET scheme, which are prestigious and highly selective teaching positions.
- Teach English classes to students in our 250-school network
- Engage in lesson planning and teaching resources preparation
- Work with local English teachers to develop strategies to enhance learning outcome
- Design activities to promote students’ interest in learning English
- Native English speaker
- Degree holder + TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate or Bachelor degree in Education
- A valid passport
- Excellent organisation skills
- Aged 23 – 45
- Enthusiastic, creative, open-minded and reliable