Website EF English First Swara Group
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot of those diversities. In this city, you can witness the blend between western and eastern cultures through food, people, life style, infrastructures and facilities.
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region.
There are 5 centers in Jakarta. (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
and 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more information, please visit our website, http://www.efjakarta.com
Featuring mainly by Young Learners, we are looking for candidates who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching kids.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: IDR 11000000 - 13000000
- Accommodation Provided: Assistance Provided
- Other Benefits: - Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia. - Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa) - Career development plan and opportunities for advancement - A return air ticket. - 22 days paid leave. - Accommodation/ accommodation allowance - Contract completion Bonus. - Medical insurance. - Incidental medical allowance. - A renewable one year contract. - The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
- Native English Speaker: Yes
- TEFL hours required: 120 hours
- Teaching Experience: Preferred
- Degree Required: yes
- Type of Degree: Bachelor's