Teach in South Korean Public Schools
Discover Korea and teach English in Korean public schools through the English Program In Korea.
Korea, also known as the land of the morning calm, is a colorful and beautiful country situated between China and Japan. It is home to traditional cultural sites as well as bustling modern metropolitan areas. Korea is an excellent opportunity for teachers to work in a beautiful, safe environment while experiencing unique Korean culture.
The English Program is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students. In order to achieve this objective, the Ministry employs native English speaking teachers and places them in Korean public schools throughout the country. This is an excellent opportunity that provides a great opportunity for teachers to begin and/or develop their careers.
– Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
– Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
– Possess no criminal history
School Type: Korean Public schools
Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
Starting Date: All year around
Teaching age group: Elementary school students
Salary: 2.0+ million won per month
Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday
Working Hours: 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
– Fully furnished single housing
– Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
– National pension
– Health insurance
– 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
– 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal
– 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
– 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
– Orientation (7~10 days)
– Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
With the assistance of our experienced, capable staff, you will be able to achieve your dream of working in Korea.
If you seek assistance and want to proceed with your application more quickly, contact us with your CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: 2200000+ KRW per month
- Accommodation Provided: Yes
- Other Benefits: - Fully furnished single housing - Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary) - National pension - Health insurance - 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance - 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal - 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance - 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance - EPIK orientation (7~10 days) - Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
- Native English Speaker: Yes
- TEFL hours required: 120 hrs.
- Teaching Experience: Yes
- Degree Required: yes
- Type of Degree: Bachelor's