Website Sunrise Languages
The job entails teaching English to school-going children and teens, term evaluation, attending weekly meetings, teacher training and preparing students for external exams (Trinity and Cambridge).
Our timetable for classes is in the afternoon/evenings (3pm-8pm) Monday to Friday. Morning shifts may be required.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Varying according to experience and number of hours (min E800)
- Accommodation Provided: Assistance Provided
- Other Benefits: Help with finding accommodation and with NHS. A professional, positive and supportive teaching environment Opportunities for structured career development. Paid holidays (as from school calendar).
- Native English Speaker: Yes
- TEFL hours required: Min 100. Specific training in teaching YL will be considered.
- Teaching Experience: Yes
- Degree Required: no
- Type of Degree: None