Learning the French tenses can be time consuming and, unfortunately, rather boring if you follow the ‘traditional’ methods. Enrol in this course and you will master the 10 most important tenses in the fastest and most efficient way possible by learning how each tense is formed, when it is used and, to make it even simpler to remember, what the English equivalent is!
Work your way through the tenses in easy-to-follow lectures, then test what you have learned at the end of each section – as a professional languages teacher and tutor my experience has shown time and time again that by revising our learning after short bursts we are able to remember information MUCH more effectively!
Enrol in this course today and it is GUARANTEED to help your knowledge and understanding of the French tenses. Whether you are taking your exams, finals or are just brushing up on your already-developed language skills then this course WILL help!
What are the requirements?
- There are no requirements except your computer/device and an internet connection.
- It may be useful to have a pen and paper (or a digital option) available to make notes (this is helpful to some, not to others).
- No previous language experience required, but may prove an advantage.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Master the 10 Main French Tenses FAST!
- You Will Master Auxiliary Verb Use.
- You Will Learn How to Form Each Tense
- You Will See the English Equivalents to Help Retain More Information.
What is the target audience?
- You can benefit from this course whether you are a beginner or experienced.
- As a newcomer to French you will be able to access the French tenses for the first time in an easily explained way, allowing you to build a good knowledge from scratch.
- As an experienced French speaker you can benefit from the course as a refresher or as a more clear and concise explanation of the tenses you may already know, but not fully understand.
Section 1: Introduction to the Course
Lecture 1: What To Expect from the Course
Section 2: Infinitive (Infinitif)
Lecture 2: The Infinitive
Section 3: Indicative (Indicatif)
Lecture 3: The Present Indicative
Lecture 4: The Passé Composé
Lecture 5: The Imperfect
Lecture 6: The Pluperfect
Lecture 7: The Simple Future
Section 4: Subjunctive (Subjonctif)
Lecture 8: The Present Subjunctive
Lecture 9: The Past Subjunctive
Section 5: Conditional (Conditionnel)
Lecture 10: The Present Conditional
Section 6: Imperative (Impératif)
Lecture 11: The Imperative
Section 7: Conclusion
Lecture 12: Conclusion and Further Learning