Our client is the oldest and most recognised English school in Taiwan. They have been providing high level English education for more than 30 years. They produce a variety of educational materials for Taiwanese public schools and private educational institutions in addition to their own in-house curricula. To date, our client has published more than 1,000 titles, and as a result, students use more than 800,000 copies of their award-winning teaching and learning materials every year. Being both an education and publishing company ensures that their teachers use the best methods to teach the most effective materials.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- NT$46,400 – NT$70,000+ per month
- Performance-related pay increases and bonuses
- Regular 5-day working week
- Structured curriculum
- Training, welfare, and academic support
- Visa, work permit, and residency sponsorship
- Labour and health insurance
- Native English speaker
- University /College Degree
- A criminal background check from your home country
- 120 hour TEFL certificate
- 12-month commitment
- New and experienced teachers welcome!